About us: CYBR provides an extensive cybersecurity awareness platform and is headquartered in Oslo, Norway. As over 90% of successful cyber-attacks come from human error, it is CYBR’s mission to educate, identify, and remediate cyber risk in employees’ security knowledge with their day-to-day work roles. This is done by providing innovative, engaging, and adaptive training and simulations through an autonomous platform. As users go through their training, weaknesses are identified and compiled to develop a risk picture for each employee. Following this, CYBR’s algorithm generates customized training for individuals, teams, and even departments according to their weaknesses. In today’s world where cybersecurity threats are advancing rapidly, organizations need to assess their human risk factor and not just the technical solutions implemented.
- Design working and high-quality software.
- Design and develop unit, integration, or automated end-to-end tests.
- Dev-test own code, check key scenarios, corner, and edge cases prior to changing task development status to Done.
- Play supervisory, advisory, and coaching roles for one or several Junior or/and Middle specialists, ensure the delivery of their assigned tasks thanks to guidance and peer reviews provided.
- Participate in requirements clarification sessions, raise questions about assigned task inputs and requirements, in ready-to-send form, where necessary.
- Peer-review design and code with senior-level specialists, be proactive, and request reviews instead of waiting for somebody to enforce it.
- Where applicable, play the role of Project Architect, and so produce, approve, or supervise system and component level designs, tech stacks, etc.
- Contribute to creating architectural and technical documentation.
- Promote clean code and superior design principles such as code reuse, modularity, and extensibility and mentor others in these principles.
- Where applicable, take responsibility as feature-leader or feature-responsible for ensuring feature delivery through the whole cycle, from requirements solicitation, through implementation and dev testing, to ensuring all defects are corrected cross-stack and cross-team.
- Contribute to the development of technical project documentation and user documentation.
- Participate as the technical solution owner in proposal preparation efforts and perform knowledge transfer to the team lead / responsible software architect when the project starts.
- Where applicable, contribute to building and deployment automation.
- Actively and permanently work on self-development and self-education, making lessons learned for further advancement to Middle position.
- Improve your qualification within the area(s) of expertise at various training courses, seminars, and/or other educational organizations
- 4+ years of experience.
- Git practical experience
- Knowledge of OOP, Solid, Design Patterns
- Experience with cloud platforms
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with СI/CD pipelines
- Code testing, static code analysis
- Knowledge of docker
- English – upper-intermediate
- Coaching skills
- Possibility to bring relevant feedback to different personality types
- Good team player
- Openness to feedback and changes
- Result oriented
- Work without supervision