About the job
ContentFly (YC W21) is building “the” AI-driven platform for producing great content. We’re a team of top performers from world class companies, backed by Khosla Ventures, YCombinator & other top tier investors.
We’re one of the fastest growing Series A companies in the world, scaling to $4.5m in ARR in less than a year and a half. We continue to grow at 15% MoM.
Boasting a world class talent marketplace, cutting edge content creation AI & pure smart product building, we have an opportunity to build a product every marketing org on the planet needs: an all-in-one platform for great content marketing.
Do you love customers? Have you handled SaaS-based accounts? Have you managed a quota? We should talk.
- 3+ years of B2B customer relationship/ account management experience at SaaS companies
- Curiosity and drive to understand our content marketing software and how it creates value for its customers
- Successful at building and championing relationships with customers
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial self-starter: propose ideas rather than needing direction, with a figure-it-out attitude
- Bonus points if you have experience with marketing
- Maintain relationships, renewals and retention within ContentFly’s self-serve customer base
- Run regular demos, check-ins and operational support to help companies scale their content marketing
- Manage a book of volume customers (200+), understanding automation, processes & scale
- Liaison between Contentfly’s customers and our engineering team to drive product decisions and help your customers
- Champion customers’ growth goals and strategies in order to identify opportunities to add more value through proactive guidance and support
- Identify areas to improve efficiency and automation of processes. Provide onboarding support to new customers/ trial customers. Gain expertise through meaningful customer collaborations, market research and attending industry events
- Encourage upsells and drive expansion revenue while staying on top of retention & churn
- Above market salary + options
- Unlimited vacation/PTO
- Fully remote & distributed
- Free laptop + home office budget
- Physical + mental health budgets
- We’ll fly you around the world multiple times a year to hang out with the team in interesting places