ContentFly (YC W21) is one of the fastest growing B2B startups in the world. Building the Mailchimp for Content Marketing, we’ve grown to nearly $4m ARR in a year with a small team, no sales or dedicated marketing. We just closed a $10m Series A with Tier 1 funds like Khosla Ventures & YCombinator.
Now we’re hiring a full-time business content writer to help us create phenomenal content! This is a contract position with a 3-month contract.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Create 10k words of blog content weekly (according to the guidelines provided in the creative brief)
- Timely delivery
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Content SEO
- Coordinating with clients
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- USD $9-12,000 for the whole contract period (3 months) depending on your experience
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles with bylines
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to create cca 10k words of blog content in a week
ContentFly is an equal opportunity employer.
- It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, and local laws. ContentFly is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
- Full support from a team that understands the challenges of content writing and marketing
- Working with high-quality, Fortune500 clients