Connexity is a performance-marketing technology company whose core purpose is to help online retailers find new customers and drive sales at a cost that meets ROI objectives. As the leading independent source of new customers and sales for online retailers, we manage the complexities of a wide range of customer acquisition channels on behalf of thousands of retailers, with 20+ years of proven success in the US and in Europe.
Connexity is seeking a collaborative, driven, and creative Account Manager to grow revenue from existing accounts. Work with a portfolio of strategic retailers like Lululemon, Brooks Running, and 1800 Flowers, to identify opportunities to expand and strengthen our partnerships alongside a team of marketing enthusiasts. If this sounds like you, we’re eager to hear from you!
As our Account Manager, you will:
- Manage, retain and accelerate growth of accounts through highly pro-active client engagement.
- Meet or exceed quarterly net revenue targets and objectives.
- Closely monitor and evaluate campaign performance. Work with analyst team on optimizations, strategy, reporting, and performance deliverables.
- Have regular calls/meetings to understand retailer goals, review campaign performance, identify opportunities, for growth, and ensure we are exceeding client expectations.
- Resolve account issues pro-actively and expediently; work cross-departmentally for issue resolution.
- Develop strategy for client portfolio to drive revenue growth, deliver on KPIs and achieve operational excellence.
- Upsell additional product and secure renewal contracts/budgets.
- Provide superior customer service and account management support.
- Provide marketplace feedback and competitive intelligence to improve and enhance product offerings.
- Attend tradeshows/conferences to evangelize our value proposition.
Our ideal X’er will have:
- 2-5+ years of account management experience in digital advertising (we’re open to mid-Sr. level candidates)
- Understanding of performance based digital ad models (CPC, CPA, CPM)
- Demonstrated success in relationship building, negotiating, and account management
- Strong analytic, quantitative and technical aptitude with great attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven, flexible and adaptable with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Salesforce/Microsoft Office/Excel/PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree
- We are open to a fully remote hire in the following states: CA, CO, IL, NY, NJ, TX, TN
Voted “Best Places to Work,” our culture is driven by self-starters, team players, and visionaries. Headquartered in Santa Monica, the company operates sites and business services in the US, UK, and EU. We offer top benefits including flexible time off, paid holidays, competitive comp, team events and more!
- Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k Matching)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D), LTD & STD
- Paid Leave Benefits (Maternity, Paternity & Medical)
- Learning & Development Program (educational tool)
- Flexible work schedules
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
We are committed to providing a culture at Connexity that supports the diversity, equity and inclusion of our most valuable asset, our people. We encourage individuality, and are driven to represent a workplace that celebrates our differences, and provides opportunities equally across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and all other demographics. Our actions across Education, Recruitment, Retention, and Volunteering reflect our core company values and remind us that we’re all in this together to drive positive change in our industry.