Looking for the next big move in your career? We’re a fully remote (since before Covid!) digital studio (growing 2x yearly, 30+ people) looking to hire an Internal Project Manager.
? This is for you if…
1. You’re looking for a remote, long-term position
2. You have experience (2/3 years) managing digital projects *
3. You have some technical understanding (although you don’t need to code) and have managed digital (web/mobile) projects before.
4. You are fluent in english
5. You have an entrepreneurial, self-started, get things done mentality;
6. Have hands on experience with project management software, like Trello, Asana or ClickUp. Brownie points for Clickup experience (as we use it);
7. You have all of these things people ask for: motivated, focused, hard-worker that likes to grow and learn more, that works well with others and has a positive attitude;
* alternatively you’re a developer looking to make a jump into project / product management
?You’re an event better fit if:
1. You have agency experience;
2. Ability to handle and think quickly under pressure, as well as motivate and engage the team to produce the best possible results.
3. Experience running with Agile methodology (preparing, running, controlling sprints);
??? What you’ll do
You’ll be responsible to work across our multiple client projects and coordinate internal teams of developers and designers to deliver client projects following agile principles. Here’s what we hope you’ll do:
— Internally manage the execution of 1-3 projects simultaneously.
— Communicate often and properly with internal team members on responsibilities, tasks, expectations.
— Prepare (based on an initial scope and associated project plan and milestones) sprints and tasks within sprints, ensuring they do have the right level of detail for developers;
— Work together with the Client Success Manager and (optionally) Business Analyst on building a detailed breakdown of the work to be done and the scoping in projects that require so.
— Make sure developers are unlocked and any roadblock is properly communicated and/or resolved.
— Control the execution of projects, namely at the level of estimations being (on average) met.
— Run daily standups and weekly sprint planning sessions with team members;
— Enforce the internal processes.
— Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects — this includes talking to, getting updates from and clarifying questions from our developers, designers and QA specialists;
— Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement;
— Identify idle resources;
— Report internally on KPIs that are clearly defined related to the execution of the project.
— Work in close collaboration with the Client Success Managers;
☯️ Differences to the role of Client Success Manager
Internally our work is split between Client Success Managers and Internal Project Managers.
In a nutshell, Internal Project Managers have cross-project, internal responsibilities, while Client Success Managers have external / project specific responsibilities.
The two do work, however, in close collaboration with each other and are both ultimately responsible for delivering our client’s project.
You can think of your Client Success Manager Manager counter-part as the representative of the client — but doing work. They’ll handle client communication and expectation setting, will gather requirements and push internally any of the client’s communication or information. Together, you’ll build the scope, the project plan (with milestones resulting from your input) and then execute it.
You need to ensure developers are working, have properly prepared tasks and sprints and are communicating effectively. While so the Client Success Manager will own the project plan, ensure everyone is building project documentation.
These roles aren’t set in stone and we look forward for feedback, input on how to make collaboration more effective.
See here a breakdown: https://colorelephant.com/hiring/new_pm.png
? Whats in for you:
– A challenge that enables you to grow, while having the opportunity to shape OUR future;
– Insane levels of ownership, independence and responsibility;
– Work from anywhere with our remote policy. We know sometimes the best work is done in the beach (or mountain, or… ) 🙂
– Competitive Salary for position and location;
– Bonuses for performance indicators we’d mutually agree;
– Flexible vacation/days off policy
– Training / Self-Development Yearly Package
– Yearly Bonuses Program
– Paid parental leave / Flexible conditions on return
– Continuous Training (both on site and online)
– Ability to work in complex projects of Fortune500 as well as small companies.
– Contribute with your suggestions and see your feedback and opinion impact products used by millions worldwide
– A growing team full of talent