Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), AST (UTC -4), NST (UTC -3:30)
Account Executive Role
Cloudcraft is used by thousands of software professionals and is a world leading technology company that creates professional architecture diagrams optimized for AWS. We are proud that many of the top fortune 500 companies have chosen to use Cloudcraft. Our goal is to help architects and engineers efficiently manage, design and optimize their AWS cloud environments by creating automated diagrams of current AWS estate.
We are a small and rapidly growing team looking to add a high-energy and experienced Account Executive.
Account Executive Role
The Account Executive role is a valued and crucial part of our growing B2B Sales team. A successful Account Executive works with the Sales team to win new business, drive expansion of existing customers, widen renewals and foster exceptional customer relationships.
This position is 100% remote and candidates can be based anywhere in North America.
We’re looking for someone who is hard working, self-motivated and knowledgeable about the sales process. An Account Executive should want to understand new products and have a passion for communicating its value to potential customers. The ideal candidate is always eager for new opportunities and able to close net new accounts while maintaining existing accounts.
- A desire to continuously learn and become a deep subject matter expert of Cloudcraft to effectively communicate Cloudcraft’s value to new prospects
- Remotely perform demos of Cloudcraft and show specific use case scenarios to prospects on a daily basis
- Navigate and manage the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Coordinate with Sales Development Representatives and the Marketing team to ensure our messaging and goals are aligned
- Monitor and maintain reliable sales forecast and efficiently manage a robust pipeline
- Consistently hit sales quota
- 2-5 years of experience in sales (Bonus if its in SaaS B2B)
- Exception written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to learn, articulate and demonstrate Cloudcraft’s capabilities and features
- Efficient at managing multiple projects and deals at once
- Enjoys challenges and striving for goals
- Experience with CRM software, email automation and GSuite services
- Experience expanding and widening existing customers
- Have previously conducted remote screen-share discovery and demonstrations of a product
- Amazon Web Services certified (Cloud Practitioner or other equivalent certification)
- A desire to continuously learn and improve upon your existing skill set
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Work Remotely. Cloudcraft has always valued the ability for people to work remotely. We are proud that we were and will continue to be 100% remote.
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work/life balance
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Potential for equity awards
- Company sponsored continuous education and AWS certifications