- This position is responsible for performing daily patient service functions to support the clinical team in the delivery of patient care.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Graduate of an accredited vocational institution, community college or university in the field of health sciences.
- License/Certifications: Current BLS required or must be obtained within 3 months from start of employment.
- Experience: N/A
- Ability to excel in a team-based care environment.
- Working knowledge of continuous process improvement.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical office procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary for interacting with patients, physicians, supervisors and other staff.
- Ability to organize and accomplish multiple tasks and to have the flexibility to meet changing demands on a daily basis.
- Ability to project a pleasant and professional image even under stressful situations
- Analytical ability required to gather and interpret information necessary to resolve problems.
- Ability to demonstrate compassion and caring in dealing with others
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.