# You and ClickGUARD
First, let’s discover if we are a good cultural fit 🙂
## Who are we
We are an ad tech company in a domain where ad tech meets cybersecurity tech. Our SaaS helps Google Ads advertisers protect their investment and maximize their ROI by detecting and removing wasteful ad traffic from their advertising campaigns.
We’ve built the absolute best solution for a significant problem for PPC advertisers and we need your help taking it to the next level of user experience.
Our team is small and distributed mostly between the United States and Europe.
## Who you ARE
You are a competent, “get things done” individual with a high level of independence. You are committed to collaborative problem solving and sophisticated design. Quality of the end product is extremely important to you, as you strive to understand the challenge you are solving and ensure it brings value to the end user. You love small teams, startup-like environments and working remotely with a passion. You love building stunning user experiences.
## Who you are NOT
You do not need to be micromanaged nor do you expect your hand to be held at every step of the way. You do not shy away from stepping outside of your comfort zone. You do not need anyone to organize your time.
# Your Role at ClickGUARD
## Role Description
This is a full-time 100% remote engagement. You will be taking on the role of a front-end engineer to build high-end user interfaces for our core product and adjoined services.
Here’s a summary of what we expect you will be doing:
- Owning front-end development at ClickGUARD
- Implementing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a variety of browsers and web-capable devices
- Translating user stories, specs and wireframes into high quality code that delivers value to the end user
- Reporting to Head of Product and Lead Engineer
## Work Hours
We don’t care about when you work, as long as you deliver results and we can find enough of a time overlap with the rest of the team, which is currently operating during standard CET work hours.
This is a minimum for ClickGUARD to consider you as a potential good fit:
- Self-starter capable of working independently
- Proven professional experience building web applications with React.js
- Experience with common front-end development toolchains
- Familiar with code versioning tools like git
- Fluent in both written and spoken English language
- Great Internet connection
## Bonus Skills
The following skills are more than welcome:
- Background in building Software as a Service, ad tech and/or cybersecurity tech
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Experience working remotely
This is how we’d like you to start your adventure with us:
- Get familiar with our service, the challenges we solve and our product ecosystem
- On-board to our infrastructure and meet the team
- Get familiar with how we do engineering
- Jump into it 🙂
# Life at ClickGUARD
We are a fast-growing and dynamic team that passionately believes in our mission. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate engineers to grow with us.
# How to Apply
If all of the above got you interested or hyped and you believe you would be a good fit for the role – we invite you to submit a formal application here. Please make sure to share links to any relevant projects and/or web applications you’ve built or have helped build. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic.