We’re looking for a full-stack Senior Software Engineer (Rails/React) to work on our core product experience.
This is a 100% remote role. We’re now a fully remote team of 35 (and growing!) based in the U.S., Colombia, Portugal, India, Argentina, Slovenia, and other countries. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European timezones.
Check out our Careers page for more information about us.
- Work on Circle’s core product roadmap
- Ship often and ship with care
- Improve the quality of our codebase and identify architectural deficiencies in your product area
- Engage in considerate, but robust, PR reviews with Circle’s engineers
- Work closely with Circle’s co-founders and designers throughout the feature spec + design process
Who we’re looking for
- Significant experience working with Ruby on Rails and general familiarity with React
- Experience working with complex user interfaces and API design
- Strong judgement and attention to detail when it comes to architectural, product, design, and process decisions. Your judgement should inspire a high level of trust within the team.
- A desire to work in an environment which values speed of iteration and individual autonomy