- As software becomes more self-serve, we will stay ahead of the curve to to better enable software around the world.
What you will do specifically
- Work on our customer dashboard building new UI/UX
- Create, build and maintain reusable React components
- Write testable well documented code
- Make customer experience with Chameleon memorable and lovable
- Support keeping our platform secure and reliable
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
- 4+ years working full-time as a front-end engineer and 1+ years of startup experience
- Experience leading / collaborating with other engineers (Tuple)
- Fluency with React / JS / HTML / CSS. Opinionated about the right way to JS.
- Comfort and experience working with testing suites (Cypress, Jest)
- Independent and self-motivated mindset; proactive in finding solutions while able to structure your own work with minimal management
- Be able to provide guidance and answers the first time, see blind spots and complexity before it impacts the flow of work
- Derives joy and pride from refactoring and improving important code.
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You are in an Americas or European timezone (i.e. based in ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? etc.)
- This is your full-time job (no other part-time roles)
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
We believe individuals are so much more than their labels, and encourage candidates from all walks of life (all genders, ethnicities, ages, educational backgrounds, sexual orientations etc.) as we strive to build a diverse team. If you’re unsure, just apply!