As our Data Partnerships Manager, you will grow the network of data providers within the Chainlink ecosystem and expand our partnership program.
Our ideal candidate for this role will have account management experience and be capable of working in a multi-disciplinary team. You will take ownership of structuring partnerships and implementing a framework to manage our current portfolio of data suppliers.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and be a part of a rapidly evolving and exciting blockchain industry.
- Research DeFi project needs, develop a comprehensive list of potential data providers and pitch those providers on joining the Chainlink ecosystem
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders across providers including: partnership and business development teams, technical escalations, entitlements and operations
- Work closely with Data providers to expand partnerships and make their data catalogue discoverable by the Chainlink Ecosystem
- Educate the internal marketing and sales teams on the various data offerings available through the current providers
- 3+ years of account management, sales or business development and alliances experience, preferably in technology or in data-centered businesses
- High EQ and demonstrated experience engaging with and expanding business partnerships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the DeFi landscape and trends in data and technology
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure presenting to all levels of technical and business audiences
- Must thrive in an environment of rapid change, moving targets, limited resources, and high intensity
- A self-starter mentality, able to work independently and proactively to resolve issues
- Genuine interest in the blockchain industry and understanding of the ecosystem
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.