CryptoCurrency Exchange Trading
- We don’t have working hours or schedules, we expect that you will manage your own time.
- You need to have experience with at least two of those three languages, though better know all three.
- The more programming languages you have worked with – the better.
- You must be an exceptionally skilled coder and a software architect with a lot of practice.
- You will have freedom to choose what aspects of the library to work on, however initially we will assign you to some tasks.
- Your English must be fluent.
- You must be a CS enthusiast in your heart (ideally, a CS graduate).
- A portfolio of the work you have done on GitHub or elsewhere.
- Effective communication through discord.
- OOP (C++ experience would be very good)
- concurrency in different languages
- software architectures
- patterns and algorithms
- git and GitHub
- general trading
- writing unified methods and new exchange API integrations
- reviewing and directing the work on the existing PRs
- fixing bugs in the code, maintaining the repositories
- supporting users, answering questions, closing issues
- adding new examples and docs
We pay from $100k to $250k, depending on your experience, annualised on a weekly basis. You can opt-in to receiving your income in cryptocurrency stablecoins. There will be opportunities to increase your pay and bonuses if you remain with us.
The interview process is a chat in discord and we will let you know the outcome of our decision within 48 hours. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org