Are you an experienced Product Manager looking to make an impact by joining one of the fastest growing healthcare tech startups that is disrupting the broken healthcare system?
If so, we have a role for you!
We’re looking for a hungry, “I want to build products that make a massive difference” type of person. You are user-focused, think in terms of key performance indicators (KPIs), and love bringing simplicity and elegance to complex problems. You thrive in a fast-growth startup environment and can swim through feedback and user interviews to uncover hidden gems.
As a product manager, you’ll be responsible for improving how Breakthrough generates patients for our customers.
This role is for you if you:
- Have loads of grit. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and pursue something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- Lead with empathy. You work backwards from a customer problem to find the real solutions our customers need.
- Decide with data. You are an analytical problem solver, driven by data.
Breakthrough and our community of pioneering Physical Therapy private practice owners are united by the purpose of helping people in pain get back to normal naturally through Physical Therapy and other natural solutions instead of unnecessary pain medication or surgery.
Breakthrough is the leader in business growth for Physical Therapy private practices through marketing services and business coaching. Our clients have an average annual practice growth rate of 33%. Every month, our system drives over 10,000 direct access patients into our member practices.
Our people are the heart and soul of our success. We are passionate, dedicated, and driven. Our teammates have the grit to get things done in ambiguous environments, the teamwork drive to put the team ahead of self, and the desire to continue to learn and grow throughout their careers.
If you are passionate about helping people get back to health naturally, and you love to work for a driven company, we want to talk to you!
As a Product Manager you will work effectively across the company to build, launch, and iterate our product. You will work closely with all stakeholders to define product requirements and see implementation through to completion, leading development efforts between engineering and design.
- Own product roadmap and work closely with leadership to align with product vision
- Evaluate user feedback and improvement areas to identify new feature opportunities that will guide our roadmap
- Work closely with Customer Success teams to identify opportunity areas to improve the user experience
- Understand and leverage data and business insights to evaluate product performance against business objectives, and pivot / adjust as appropriate, balancing risks, costs, and benefits effectively.
- Own product delivery from initial concept through design, launch, and customer adoption.
- Responsible for all aspects of technology product development including discovery, requirements gathering, development, and implementation of features.
- Define, track, and analyze key success metrics
- 5-7 years of experience and Bachelors Degree required
- Ability to flex between strategy and execution seamlessly, and energized by a dynamic and fast-moving work environment
- Strong program management skills, experience with client journeys, and demonstrated ability to synthesize data
- Technical background with a keen understanding of broader business needs and strategy
- Proficient in defining well thought out user stories, with thorough acceptance criteria and use cases
- A passion for digital innovation and commitment to superb customer experience
- Superior communication skills, able to communicate complex messages and trade-offs, and be able to tell a compelling story
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills
- Curiosity to continually reevaluate existing designs
- Effective in partnering cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization as well as various personality types
You will be part of a transformative company. Our mission is to help people in pain get back to normal naturally (instead of overusing pharmaceuticals or getting unnecessary surgery).
Other Awesome Benefits About This Opportunity
- Completely virtual. We don’t have an office (and never have). We care about your results and impact on the business and want our team to live and work wherever they want.
- We have an amazing team of incredibly driven people who are constantly learning, growing, and encouraging one another.
- Amazing benefits, including healthcare, matching 401K, and shares in our employee stock ownership trust.
- Work life balance environment – we care that you are personally and professionally taken care of.
Our Values = Your Values:
This is for you only if you align with our values:
GRIT: You are passionate and purpose driven. You are relentless in your pursuits despite failure.
Beginner’s Mind: While you come with an abundance of experience you lust for constructive feedback with our partner ecosystem and employees of all skill levels.
Elevate Others: You have empathy and understanding of other people. You appreciate others being real with you so you can grow.