We have a vacancy for a Software Project Manager to join us on a full time, permanent basis. This is a fully remote role and can be based from anywhere in the UK or Europe. We’re looking for someone who has recent experience working in an agency or consultancy.
In this position, you’ll be responsible for managing expansion projects for our client’s bespoke software applications. You’ll work closely with a technical team of developers, UX designers and fellow PMs to deliver an exceptional service to our clients. It’s a varied, hands-on role in which you will not only make sure that everything runs smoothly, but you’ll also be performing business analysis and quality assurance.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved with the following:
- Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with Developers, UX Designers and other Project Managers
- Leading the delivery of multiple digital product projects for our clients
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Conducting client meetings to communicate progress, run demos, review priorities and provide budget updates
- Creating and maintaining project documentation and project boards
- Leading daily team stand-ups, identifying impediments and helping to eliminate them
- Testing our work to ensure it meets the quality standards and acceptance criteria
- Triaging and resolving support requests from the clients you look after
- Overseeing the estimation process and actively tracking budget versus actuals
- Writing blog posts and contributing to process improvements
Ideally, we’re looking for someone with the following:
- Has experience in project management of bespoke software development
- Has experience in an agency or consultancy environment
- Is comfortable working on multiple projects and a varied workload
- Is proactive, with superb organisational skills – someone who makes sure nothing slips
- Is a strong communicator across different teams and cultures
- Has a technical background or passion for technology
- Is curious system thinker who likes to understand how things work and with the ability to problem-solve
- Has experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria (desirable)
- Has user acceptance testing experience (desirable)
At Bit Zesty, we offer a range of perks and benefits to help you enjoy your time with us, such as:
- Fully remote working – no more stressful commutes
- 25 days of annual leave plus public holidays and a day off for your birthday
- Health and fitness allowance to contribute towards your gym membership or fitness app
- Support for professional studies and memberships
- Private medical insurance
- Regular virtual team activities
- An open, dynamic and collaborative digital working culture
Salary £45,000 – £55,000 depending on experience.
Interested? Please click apply now to submit your CV.
We’re a small, multi-award-winning digital product development and support agency, helping corporations, charities and the government since 2009.
From our inception, we were partially remote and therefore have well established remote-working systems and practices in place.
Bit Zesty is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.