About the company
About the job
- Requests to create custom reports and custom formulas
- Helping merchants schedule and set up reports in Google Sheets
- Investigating and explaining report results
- Requests about features, capabilities, pricing, refunds and general interface questions
- Write documentation about various features of the app
- Record videos to demonstrate functionality of the app that helps answer specific customer questions
- Jump on phone/video calls with larger customers to educate and walk through various features (this is rare)
- Analytical reading
- Intelligible writing
- Problem solving
- Love for data and numbers
Nice to have
- Proficient with data analysis tools such as Excel, SQL, Tableau, PowerBI, Google DataStudio or other similar tools. If you are familiar with any of those tools, you’ll be able to use our app effectively in just a few days.
- Experience with the industries of e-commerce / accounting / finance.
Most of our reports analyze orders, transactions, and other financial data. It would help if you were familiar with these domains.
- Good at recording screen casts
Our current documentation is lacking video tutorials, and we need to record more of them. Not everyone is good at that.
- The role requires you to be physically based in locations within (or close to) a US time zone.
- You must be comfortable working from home (or other remote environment), have a dedicated workspace, fast and reliable internet access
- You must be a self starter, proactive and be able to get things done with minimal supervision
- You are expected to be available and online during working hours (we communicate via chat a lot)
- You are expected to (over) communicate clearly and frequently, and send frequent emails about your progress, suggestions, issues, questions, etc…
- Your writing skills will be put into practice daily to communicate internally and externally.
- You will join our team as an independent contractor / sole proprietor and will be responsible for paying your own taxes.
What you can expect from us:
- Personalized one-to-one on-boarding with team-members
- A supportive team with a public-by-default communication culture
- Flexible work schedule with regular check-ins to track your progress
- Fair compensation depending on skill and location
- 20 days of paid leave annually
We are looking forward to hearing from you!