I’m Daniel, the CEO of Arrows, a small startup which is growing our team. I wrote a more detailed job description + a bunch of info about our company here: https://arrows.to/jobs
A few important excerpts:
- Arrows is a high-touch customer onboarding tool, but in time will focus on helping customer across the entire customer lifecycle.
- Arrows helps the customers of our customers work towards the goals and outcomes they have in mind when they purchased a product. Our incentives are very nicely aligned with our customers and the users of our product.
- This would be one of the first 2 engineers on the team outside of the cofounders. We already have a designer and others joining.
- This developer would get stock in the company, a very nice amount, and we are planning to give compensation bumps every 12 months at least (provided we hit our goals).
- We’re fully remote and have been since we started. Daniel (CEO) is in Los Angeles, CA and Benedict (CTO) is in Madison, WI. Our first two employees are in Seattle and Portland, and we plan to continue building the team wherever we can find great people.
- We offer pre-tax reimbursements for Health, Dental, and Eye insurance. We should be able to cover most or all of your payments for these via the reimbursement. (In the future, we will move to a group plan once it is more beneficial to do so.) We offer unlimited vacation, with the expectation that you will actually use a minimum of two weeks of vacation. We have standard holidays off, and believe people do the best work when they are rested and focused.
What technology is Arrows built on?
What’s this role’s focus?
A few things you might build…
- A new dashboard of active onboarding plans, with search, filters, and new ways of grouping
- A Salesforce integration so customers can sync data between Arrows and their CRM
- Custom domain support so customers can more deeply white-label their onboarding plans
- Reporting infrastructure and UI so customers can gather insights from their onboarding
- New ways for customers to manage tasks and plans across multiple customers at once
- Hopefully at least a few ideas you come up with on your own after talking with Arrows customers!