Remote within the U.S. – 75k base, 120-150k OTE
I’m sure you read a ton of these. (I’m sorry!)
To keep it short: We’ve got a hot product in an emerging tech sector (AR/VR) and we need a motivated and driven AE to help drive and close sales.
What might that look like?
On any given day you might be navigating a complex sales situation with devs, finance, and legal, closing a Fortune 500, traveling overseas to France for a conference, managing our pipeline, or working with our product team to identify new revenue streams.
Want to continue to grow and develop your skillset? Great, We’ll be throwing new opportunities to you as quickly as you can handle them.
Does that sound interesting?
If so, I’d love to chat.
A bit about us?
We’re solving a critical problem in AR/VR. We’re not a nice to have, we’re a must have.
We’re a team of ~25
We are fully remote. (US, Canada and Western Europe.)
We don’t micro manage.
If that all sounds interesting and you’d like to apply…. please include in your cover letter your favorite flavor of ice cream. (Spam filter!)
—— Details follow ——
About the Role:The primary role of the
Account Executive will be to drive and close sales. This role will focus primarily on the U.S. market, but may require you to handle international clients, including international travel. We are in an emerging market and our product is extremely hot right now. We need someone motivated and driven that can navigate the sales cycle and close deals. A background in XR is preferred, but not required.
- Qualify, pursue and close leads across Fortune 500 companies, XR Content Creators, Resellers, and other strategic partners
- Assist with the development and enhancement of the Company’s sales processes and pipeline management(Hubspot)
- Engaging with technical, legal, and executive team members in complex sales scenarios
- Collaborate to establish and track key metrics
- Regular engagement with the product team to deliver intelligence on client needs and identify new revenue streams
Other responsibilities include:
- Establish and maintain contact with customers, partners, and industry experts to identify trends, challenges, and changes that could impact current services, our platform, and business opportunities
- Monitor competitive intelligence by keeping up-to-date on market trends, competitors, and opportunities
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to determine marketing strategies including conference participation; attend and manage 4+ conferences per year
- 3+ years of software sales (SaaS) experience within a fast paced environment preferred
- Must have experience working complex deals with larger organizations from procurement to close.
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn new technology fast
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed quotas and goals
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Live in NA time zones
- Remote, but based in the U.S.
- Base Salary $75k USD, 120k-150k OTE
- Competitive commission structure with unlimited earnings potential
- Full Healthcare benefits
- Unlimited time off
- Want to read a bit about our team culture and story? See this: https://arborxr.com/about-us/