The airfocus product strategy platform is growing fast on all continents.
We’ve proven airfocus is an up-and-coming industry leader without a single salesperson until this year. Now, with thousands of users from customers like Shopify, Bird, or The Washington Post, it’s time to add fuel to the fire and further scale up our organic product-led growth!
We’re on the lookout for a talented lead content strategist who will lead and define the future of content strategy at airfocus. As the company’s first content strategist, you will continuously plan and ship exceptional content for the product management/product strategy space (product-space experience is a must).
This is a cross-functional role that requires collaboration with the founders, (product) marketing, CS, and sales teams to deliver clear, concise, empathetic, and engaging content experiences aligned to strategic business objectives and are customer-focused.
What you’ll do
- Manage the creation of educational and thought leadership content for product managers and product teams.
- Build relationships with thought leaders and nurture brand awareness while gathering knowledge of industry trends.
- Own content strategy across all channels – plan, create & deliver first-class content to engage our user personas and drive top-of-funnel pipeline growth.
- Apply SEO, content development, distribution, and measurement to tailor content to reach audience personas effectively.
- Track and advance the content calendar and regularly measure the results to apply data-driven insights to future content strategies.
- You’ve already proven that you can master content strategy in the SaaS world (4+ years of experience).
- You write exceptionally great copy – with adaptive writing styles and tones.
- You have worked at a startup before.
- A “get stuff done” work attitude as well as leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals. You’re not afraid to ask why and say no.
- Positive attitude and a strong ability to take responsibility.
- You demonstrate a metric-driven work style and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bonus: You have a deep understanding of and previous experience in product management and product strategy, and you love to tell insightful stories around these topics.
You’ll join a diverse and talented team with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- Boost your personal development and gain new skills in an exhilarating space.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- Permanent contract and flexible working hours (incl. remote work).
- MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice.
- Free snacks and drinks.
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats.
- Language lessons and education courses.